Do you have any funny red flags?

I do.

I would rather drink a red bull at 7am than a coffee. I like both but at that hour I’m gravitating towards sugar.

I can and will tell you at LENGTH about z-list celebrities and what they’re up to at the minute.

I’ve got the phrase “daddy’s girl” tattooed on me.

HBU BABESES xxx

8 Likes

Posts picture of a red flag

Hahahaha

5 Likes

:smiley: very good Richard!

1 Like

incapable of walking in a straight line, always veer to the left into whoever’s next to me

4 Likes

Still wear skinny jeans like I’m in a 2000’s landfill band

5 Likes

If you told me with sincerity you were a member of a band I liked in 2011 I’d believe you with my full chest and also compliment your hair and I say this with love

2 Likes

Would be more than happy with eating a pepperami

5 Likes

I’m either really quiet and boring, or making really annoying jokes. There’s not much inbetween

1 Like

Same dude…saddens me that my middle age slump is growing me out of my 10+ year old clothes that I still want to wear and can’t replace.

1 Like

I’ll say with full sincerity, “we really need to do this, it could be our only chance we get, we might die”

I’ll make ridiculous suggestions like going on holiday on a 3rd date and genuinely mean it because I like doing stuff and forget about consequences

I got called a classic narcissistic libra fuckboy but that’s not true

10 Likes

I’m very conflict averse!

3 Likes

oh yeah when i first got into dating i had a thing where i wanted to stay friends with everyone who i had a half decent date with

think i was just lonely though tbh

7 Likes

Oh god, this is such a problem for me. I’m so doomed in life

1 Like

Genuinely really like The Donnas

2 Likes

I think it’s fair to say I’m conflict… versed.

2 Likes

I won’t mention football at all and plan all early dates so they dont clash with united, then once being a bit of a lad is no longer a red flag I’ll say “oh I’m off to Spain with the lads next week for the football” and just pretend I’ve always said I’m well into football.

7 Likes

This but a can of coca cola

The pringles thing

1 Like

I’ll happily wear underwear/socks twice if not more without washing them.

2 Likes

I’m a wiseacre

I’m sort of an unrepentant Father John Misty fan. Not that I would ever identify myself as such in public, or engage in a real life conversation with anyone about his music

2 Likes