Do you know anyone (personally) who is known as [their name] Junior or Senior?

I don’t. And frankly, I don’t want to.

• I do know a Junior but not a Senior
  • I do know a Senior but not a Junior
  • I don’t know a Junior but I’d like to, though I’m not sure about a Senior
  • I’d love to know a Senior, that would be dreamy but you can poke your Junior up your arse
  • I don’t know if I know a Junior or a Senior
  • I do know if I know a Junior or a Senior but I’m not telling
  • I don’t know a Junior or a Senior

0 voters

Stay with me.

Would your name sound better or worse with Jr or Sr on the end of it?
My name definitely would definitely sound worse.

Who’s your favourite junior or senior?

Perma ban for the fourth person to reference Junior Senior (the band) in this thread.

I don’t think my name would work with Jr OR Sr tbh

I knew a guy who had the same name as his dad, and was just known as Junior. Not Name Junior, just Junior.

Does that count? How should I vote?

With your heart

I vote for more ice knife murders, chief.

I know someone who is called Junior but he’s not a Junior and his name isn’t Junior.

2 Likes

TUNE!

1 Like

1 Like

What a legend.

My favourite line of his was him calling someone “that hair-piece motherfucker”.

my mate’s Paul dad is also called Paul. he has a high top hair cut and often wears a bright orange jumper. came into Morrisons once when I worked there asking where we kept the hay

2 Likes

Mine would definitely be worse. It’s an American thing, isn’t it. Maybe if my name was something like Hank Johnson it would suit.

1 Like

I know someone who’s middle name is ‘Junia’ which is confusing when he recites his full name.

Jack Sjunior

3 Likes

Do you remember when Junior Agogo was playing up front for Nottingham forest in an FA cup tie and Mark lawrenson said ‘he’s a big lad, I’d hate to see senior Agogo’

2 Likes

I know someone just known as ‘Junior’. I’m unsure if there’s a ‘Senior’.

1 Like

There’s someone at my work who is a qualified medical doctor but doesn’t practice now. The name he uses professionally is Doc (e.g. on his signature, business cards etc). I don’t actually know his proper name.

I used to know a guy whose name was William Williamson jr.

we called him Will and everyone called his dad Bill

Fucking vintage Lawro that

1 Like

Showing a lot imagination in the name selection in that family

1 Like

Big fan of George Foreman’s kids’ names:

Foreman has 12 children, five sons and seven daughters. His five sons are George Jr., George III (“Monk”), George IV (“Big Wheel”), George V (“Red”), and George VI (“Little Joey”). On his website, Foreman explains, "I named all my sons George Edward Foreman so they would always have something in common.

He also has a daughter called Georgetta