Do you know?

I know who he is, and what he looks like, but there are so many other people who look a lot like him that he could walk past me and I wouldn’t recognise him.

I actually don’t know what he looks like but reckon I could pick his voice out of a lineup.

Easy fella to spot tbh

6 Likes

Would probably depend on if he was doing an open mouth shocked face.

Think it depends, like I saw Gok Wan just standing around once when they were filming that show he used to do in the Bullring in Birmingham, and he stood out because he was basically orange. Similarly Rylan and the Rock are pretty distinctive, you’d take a second look if you say them on the street and then you might go “oh yeah that’s…”. Dylan Moran though? I’d probably recognise him if I looked at him but I wouldn’t notice him

Rihanna walking about with an entourage and wearing versace etc… probably clock her.

if shes just walking around with a cap and some joggers on… then :person_shrugging:

only know Rylan because I was annoyed by those Cinch adverts he was doing and squandered explained him to me.

Whenever I see the name ‘Rylan’ written down I end up confusing him with Rhydian.
Remember Rhydian!?

3 Likes

I don’t think you can say his name without it being in capital letters.

RHYDIAN!

1 Like

You should be able to tell who Rylan is because of the clear national treasure vibes he exudes

8 Likes

Yes true. I am bad at recognising people but then other than Gok Wan in what was clearly a tv filming scenario, I’ve only seen famous people when someone else has noticed them and pointed them out to me

1 Like

English

Amazed that Parag Agrawal isn’t more widely known given that for the past few months he’s been a key supporting character in beloved DiS soap opera “the life and times of Big Elton Musk”.

If we’re talking recognising in the street then I am always so busy thinking about where I’m going and stuff I’d barely be likely to realise my wife or child was walking by.

But I am saying recognise in the sense of knowing them from a photo here of whatever.

@ruffers can fuck off with his 'sleb snobbery :wink: Rylan is clearly the name of a highstreet shopping chain FFS

1 Like

James Ward-Prowse

• Don’t know 'em
  • I know who this is and would recognise them
  • I know who this is but would not recognise them

0 voters

Getting tingles of the thread on old DiS where people pretended not to know who Carey Mulligan was.

Carey Mulligan
  • Don’t know 'em

0 voters

Carey Mulligan

• Don’t know 'em

0 voters

This is now the Carey Mulligan thread.

4 Likes

i’ll always know who carey mulligan is because i thought oh she’s cute like a care bear once so she’s now carebear mulligan to me

1 Like