Do you like your name?

How about Kjetil?

Iā€™d like a name I know how to pronounce. Would be a crap undercover agent if I couldnā€™t pronounce my own name :smiley:

1 Like

All my rats have had n.e names, in fact even my daughter has but quite by coincidence as I didnā€™t realise when I chose it.

1 Like

Is name dysphoria a thing? I really feel ill at ease with mine. I guess I could change it, but I donā€™t think Iā€™d like anything.

This is why my plan for everyone to change names on every birthday would work so well. No real commitment necessary.

1 Like

Might go with the Scandinavian theme and start spelling my name Tymm.

2 Likes

I went to school with a Steph Mycock, that was the most unfortunate school name I ever encountered.

What should my next name be? Iā€™ll let you choose.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m fine with it. Itā€™s one thatā€™s not too popular and not too niche. Happy medium. Although, once some one asked me what itā€™s short for and i was likeā€¦wtf itā€™s a normal name that is in no way a derivative of another

1 Like

Donā€™t know about thatā€¦

https://www.conferencecare.com/about/team/chris-peacock

2 Likes

If i ever have a little girl Iā€™m gonna call her Molly aww

2 Likes

oh yeah we had a big boss at the logistics place I worked called Chris Peacock, didnā€™t twig for aaaages cos nobody made fun of it

Hmm, Iā€™ll rename everyone in the selfie thread tomorrow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ā€œI enjoy the strategic side of managing our organisation, in particular working on our sales development and new contract wins.ā€ fucking hell people like this

so proud to be a fuckup for life

Mine feels kind of stuck up. Do not like it at all.

Give me a boring name like James. My brotherā€™s called Anthony which is a good one I reckon.

1 Like

You look a lot like a James actually.

I was gonna say James! But then I was like hmm thatā€™s such a boring thing to want to be. A James.

Oh wait have i got amnesia??? I literally did say that

So weird!

1 Like

that would be a good threadā€¦submit a pic and people tell you what name you should have

2 Likes

Haha I had to check with Mrs CCB as she went to church with a Chris Peacock when she was younger. Different person (raised in Somerset not Devon) though.

There were best friends in my school called [actually Iā€™m deleting in case they Google themselves]. The latter name isnā€™t rude but is just kind of absurd

1 Like