Do you live where you were born/grew up?

• Yes and don’t plan on moving
  • Yes but want to move
  • No but live within an hour
  • No but same country
  • No moved country

0 voters

Make it public blinko. My spreadsheet needs data to live.

7 Likes

Can’t imagine leaving london tbh, born in east grew up north west, left for a couple of years at uni (warwick so lived in the towns near there) and it was fun as a student but i couldn’t move back

Ish, I lived here when I was a small child but have very vague memories of it, and spent most of my time in the UK. Moved back here (where my dad is from in Spain) a few years ago and don’t see myself moving soon. Was born in the uk tho.

Shambles

3 Likes

Fucked it. Shut it down boys.

1 Like

No. Just over an hour away in an identical cathedral city

My family moved several times when I was a kid so it was basically

0-6 years - edge of Greater London
7-9 years - Wiltshire
9-13 years - Bedfordshire
13-19 years - Lincolnshire

Then Glasgow for Uni plus some time in France.

I’ve been in London for 20+ years now. Not really sure how to answer.

Grew up in the burbs of south west London. Retired to the south coast.

I demand you all keep your data to yourself until we have an appropriate capturing tool available.

:weary:

It’s going well, we’ve got more layers.

3 Likes

That sublime anxiety when you’re desperately trying to amend the poll and people are waiting

13 Likes

Sort of. I intend to move, but also didn’t move to this area until I was 10. Two of the areas I might move back to are areas I lived when I was young.

Ty ty much appreciated.

I’ve lived in South Wales for most of my life, except Aber for uni and then London for either 6 or 7 years but now in Cardiff - largest city near to my auld Ma because looking after my family is apparently more important than being able to access the DLR.

Holy shit. I was trying to save time by just copy pasting the options into the new poll code which ended up being more effort than just starting from the beginning :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5 edits. A noble effort.

8 Likes

Which box for beergate?!

No option for “No but want to return” :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yeah but not necessarily out of choice, just circumstances. Definitely want to move to a city at some point in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
Think especially after lockdowns and stuff, being stuck in the same place has started to do a bit of a number on my MH for various reasons.
Still. Mustn’t complain too much really cause it’s a very nice place, I’m just sick to the back teeth of it :smiley:

3 Likes