Do you love to go wandering beneath a clear blue sky?

This is the fifteenth in a weekly series where I, Jonathan Frakes, ask the Drowned In Sound community questions taken from the show Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction which I hosted from 1998 - 2002.

Do you love to go wandering beneath a clear blue sky
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
  • I don’t know
  • I’m not willing to share that information about myself

0 voters

Does it have to be a clear blue sky? Do you prefer some other way of getting around when the weather is good?

One of life’s great joys

No

Yachting, obviously

3 Likes

Does S.A.D count if the summer makes you feel worse than winter?

Yes I love it

I adore to do that

I love wandering in all weathers, clear blue sky - nice and chilly/frosty, being the peak of all wandering states except late night wandering on a dark warm summer night but too much risk of being murdered for that one and not sure if it counts as blue sky.

2 Likes

When I moved away from the town where I grew up, and closer to the city, I discovered the joy of aimless wandering on a nice day. Go down streets you’ve never went down, see where it takes you. Love it.

1 Like

Of course. Much preferable is a clear blue sky in winter when its nice and cold and crisp (im not a huge fan of heat).

2 Likes

Very cold and very sunny is the best weather and nobody will ever change my mind on the matter.

3 Likes

:church:

Yes i do! I love it when the clear blue sky gets that summer haze to it, first noticed it earlier last month for this years summer sky. Without looking at the trees or thinking about the temperature, a clear blue summer sky and winter sky look different. Anyway i love clear skies, they make me happy

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

1 Like