• Y
  • N
  • in a matter of speaking, yes (no)
  • do advent calendars count?
  • shit thread

0 voters

i just did it for the first time and found it oddly satisfying

1 Like

Do it as an activity for Jnr mainly, because I’m that crap and lazy at parenting that’s classed as a fun activity.

4 Likes

Used to, can’t be bothered now.

Don’t even write stuff on it since we’ve gone all electric with Google calendar.
Have a school diary that I rarely write in either, only makes me realise all the stuff I have on. Rather live in ignorance and then SURPRISE

Obviously i’m a recent convert so it may be pure novelty but I think it’s fun!!!111

I know this was probably a bit of a throwaway comment, but you strike me as a lovely, lovely mum x

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think I’d start doing it in the days leading up to summer holidays when I was a kid, but I’d usually get bored and give up doing that tbh

Ah, but it is teaching about days/months/the inexorable march of time. Useful learning opportunity.

1 Like

Got an Excel sheet where I’ve conditional formatted the days to be a different colour when they’ve passed. It’s really something.

2 Likes

God I’m boring.

1 Like

I love doing that sort of thing, don’t worry. Never X’d out a calendar though, might have to buy one just to do it (not that I have anything coming up to particularly do it for)