Do you own a leather jacket?

I think this as well but you can just about get round it with a decent beanie.

Aww you’re too hard on yourself- I liked that photo on FB, I thought you looked class!

1 Like

:blush:

Very nice of you to say so.

1 Like

I have a number of leather jackets of different styles and colours but I haven’t bought one since having my child (and now have F cup boobs from breastfeeding) so I can’t actually fasten any of them up across the chest. But I also don’t want to buy a bigger one that will then be too big when I stop BFing and boobs deflate (hopefully in a few weeks when nursery goes back.) I really want to wear a leather jacket now.

1 Like

Post the pic!!

1 Like

I own a leather jacket. It works on my because I’m a midget lesbian

2 Likes

Don’t really like leather jackets tbh. Prefer non leather jackets.

I’ve got a cream one which goes very well with dark t-shirts and jumpers, and recently bought this one that goes brilliantly with light - particularly grey - tops

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 17.29.45

Definitely open to the purchase of more jackets, I’ve become hooked. Just not sure how I’m gonna get them to work in winter/wet weather.

One ego boost for me a day is plenty. Don’t want to get a big head.

1 Like

Lot of people in this thread saying they don’t think they’d be able to pull a leather jacket off. It’s fine, they usually have zips.

3 Likes

Play him off, keyboard cat.

1 Like

Lovely post

See, I told you! Not sure how much rotation this will get tbh.

4 Likes

RONVER has fucked it on the pockets.

2 Likes

I wish!

Thing with the leather jacket is it needs to be part of “a look”. Not sure you can get away with just throwing one on over anything and calling it a day (Clarkson). Reckon the all black outfit/all black with white top can look pretty good and people who solely wear black seem to enjoy/pull off leather jackets.

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

MILO WINS

Shit picture but it’s been a pretty shitty day tbf, the jacket is lovely though

4 Likes

that is a sweet fucking jacket :sunglasses:

1 Like