Do you reckon you'd be able to help Batman?

Maybe as a sidekick?

Or just raking leaves or washing his car or something?

I would be able to cook him a nice dinner every now and then

1 Like

dunno mate i’m kinda busy at the moment

Good thread
No I wouldn’t

4 Likes

No, I don’t know anything about science.

1 Like

Help him see that if he really wants to help prevent crime he can donate his massive inheritance and become an advocate for better equality across society and an effective rehabilitative prison system.

Molotov him if I’m unsuccessful.

3 Likes

Maybe if he agreed to give the Kozelek a rest for a bit.

2 Likes

Only by allowing to help himself.

I could but he wouldn’t appreciate it and I’d be resentful.

batman should be helping ME

1 Like

Would be happy to walk behind him humming various batman themes. Also if his mum needed some advice about care homes, he’d need look no further.

1 Like

Just remembered she’s dead. I’m no use to batman.

3 Likes

I do yeah, I’d be able to sit in his batcave and call him a neoconservative hypermasculine shill and suggest to him less positivist solutions to Gotham’s social issues.

Reckon I’d just go around drawing chalk bats on walls and saying “he’s coming back!” like Joseph Gordon-Levitt does in the Dark Knight Rises

1 Like

I reckon I’d give him a nice relaxing handjob when he got back from vigilantism and then tuck him into bed/cave

5 Likes

I thought this was asking if I could help @Bamnan. I do my best to when I can anyway. Gave him an enchanted diamond pickaxe the other day.

3 Likes

I could probably hang about while he’s battering some yobs and do some scatting and bebopping. Some ‘bippedy bop bap de ZOWs’ and suchlike

1 Like

I reckon I’d be OK about turning on the bat signal and shining a light into the clouds. Maybe I’d also try and develop ways of signalling to him when it’s not a) night and b) cloudy, because that combination surely restricts his crime fighting activities.

1 Like

Do you reckon he takes a packed lunch out with him or just has his dinner before he goes out at night