Do you remember the 21st morning of September?

Morning all. How is everyone?

• I remember
  • I don’t remember

0 voters

Excited for a 7:40 call with my GP. I’m sure he’s looking forward to it just as much.

I like that he’s named after a mushroom

2 Likes

Alright? Getting a lift in to work cause my car’s in the garage so have to leave early :frowning: was meant to be going to my parents’ for a big buffet feast later but Mrs F isn’t well so there’s talk of Chinese instead so that’ll help me get through the day I guess. Not in a good place atm but that beer won’t sell itself.

5 Likes

:people_hugging:

14 Likes

Being up this early doesn’t bode well for staying awake in the cinema til 11 now does it

Work, go for a lunchtime stroll (gonna have to be pretty strict about this as the days get darker), nap then off to see Jackie Brown on the big screen for the first time ever!

2 Likes

I saw JB at the cinema when it first came out and the ‘under the bridge’ cover by all saints premiered as part of the trailers. Strange times.

3 Likes

Happy birthday Funky :heart:

8 Likes

And happy birthday to you!

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun guy

4 Likes

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

5 Likes

Morning. Worked until 4.30, up at 7.30 to parent. Am ded.

Morning

Was all set up to go for a long bike ride this morning but got quite a few errands to do. Might have to settle for a shorter bike ride amongst the pesky admin.

Happy birthday @Funkhouser! :partying_face: The GBOL of GBOLs. I hope the Chinese is excellent and that your day goes better than expected :cake:

8 Likes
  • Quit your job today
  • Don’t quit your job today
  • The mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell

0 voters

Didn’t know that was the lyric. Huh.

HB @Funkhouser! :partying_face: :cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday to the very wonderful @Funkhouser :tada::gift::partying_face::heart::star::birthday::beers:

Season 1 Birthday GIF by The Office

1 Like

Season 4 Dancing GIF by The Office

4 Likes

@manches looks like weve found a new character name for you

1 Like

Day off, no plans, hard chill… except I have to go out to buy more milk as the M&S oat milk is absolutely rank. Worst bed tea ever. Oh, also have to watch a few episodes of television and watch a couple of films and probably eat a load of nice bread.