Do you remember the 21st morning of September?

His best/most … human I’d say. But still got all his usual tropes so not sure it would be to your taste

Re: the dinner party episode of the Office, I still think this article is great and makes the episode even funnier when you watch it back:

2 Likes

Not the pizza then - eating pizza in the dark could cause all sorts of issues

Is that Kyuss influenced hot sauce?! Im in if so - spice me up

2 Likes

Oh nice, obviously a fan of the logo. The oh no Canada sounds nice and a likely on the next payday treat.

Take it these are based in Edinburgh/Leith with the Moonwake Collab? Popped into the Moonwake taproom when I was up last winter and could’ve done with hot sauce with how cold it was in there

1 Like

yep Leith exactly, lots of shots of bottles being modelled around the the shore on their site

only went in there for the first time myself over the summer, was nice but given how … spacious it is, I get why you had the issues you did in winter!

The book that Brian Baumgartner and Ben Silverman put out last year (plus BB’s podcast and Office Ladies podcast) are really good for this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

just ate a slab of rocky road too fast and need to lie down

Was an enjoyable stop, good few options around there. Whenever I see the Moonwake logo I always get reminded to listen to Molly Nilsson as her album cover is the inverse colours

The squirrel came in at lunch today and sat on the sofa with me. Starting to come around a bit more often again now that it’s getting a bit cooler out :heart:

17 Likes

Now it’s a birthday!

11 Likes

Turns out a double helping of soup and one bagel is not enough to sustain me for the day.

Gonna rinse my vegan mushroom risotto thing when I get home. Might get a cheeky side pizza/flatbread too.

Fuck yeah foooooood!

Ordered a couple of dresses from Monsoon whoops :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Never heard it called etc

1 Like

Still in your job so far?

Ordered 3 pairs of boots oops :grimacing:

(Will only keep 1 at most but still, that’s a big chunk of change)

It’s unclear

1 Like

One half of bairn caring duo (father in law) has covid so i have no idea what this is going to mean for weans, my plans to see just mustard on friday and another night out i have planned with the wife for this weekend (including a stupidly expensive hotel room that i didn’t want to book and not sure i can get refunded). Urgh.

It’s actually a no chicken and mushroom tagliatelle

I BET IT IS YOU DIRTY BOLLOCKS

4 Likes