Do you snore?

Really god a snoring. Got all the key skills- wake myself up, get nudged in the night, grunt repeatedly uttering false reassurances that I’m giing to stop, blame it on the cat, get woken up by the music we drifted off to ending because I’m louder now, blame it on the moth i gave up trying to put out. A vocalist credit on an album that put in a good showing of a number of grindcore eoy lists…

5 Likes

Like a very noisy pig. The dog does too, so when we’re both on form it’s a real chorus.

1 Like

My partner says I do but they sleep in a different room with earplugs in so how would they know

5 Likes

Yeah quite bad. My sinuses are a state and I have loads of problems with breathing and whatnot. Going to give the @hip_young_gunslinger cure a go. On his head be it if it doesnt work!

3 Likes

Never thought I did but recently my S.O. recently shook me awake to tell me I’d started to snore, yet she started to snore less than 5 minutes after that. Of course I would never tell her that she snores.

1 Like

could probably snore all you lot under the table

6 Likes

I do not snore. My mum snores so loud my da basically can’t sleep.

My bf does, so much so that I now sleep wearing earplugs and they’re amazing. Sleep very well now. May need to look into the nose thing for him too, and maybe me because I snore too!

i’m actually a bit scared of ever dating anyone because at some point they would have to experience my sleeping/snoring, and just the thought of it makes me want to die of embarrassment

One of the few things I can truly declare myself as world class at. On my day/night I can snore with the best of them. I got it from my Mum, who often sounds like someone trying to chainsaw through a stack of chainsaws. If you’re in a house she’s sleeping you can hear her from any room. There’s no escape. And I’ve inherited that snoring power.

Growing up my dad and my sister would occasionally meet on the landing and talk each other out of murdering the both of us. One day Mrs Horse will have had enough and do what they couldn’t bring themselves to do. So long as she has a recording of me snoring there isn’t a court in the land that would convict her.

7 Likes

My boyfriend says I sometimes snore. He usually only mentions it when I mention his snoring though so I think he might be grasping at straws to deflect blame from himself. He doesn’t snore all the time but on occasion he’s quite loud. I guess we’ll never know who snores worst (unless we record ourselves or invite someone to listen in)

I’ve also wondered this. My dad snores so loudly there’d be bears coming from miles around

1 Like

I don’t know what that is but how does it know whose snores are whose?

I think we’re both happy to go on believing that the other one snores worse but good to know in case the situation escalates

2 Likes

I’m a natural side-sleeper for the most part so I’m told my snoring, should it occur, is generally quiet and cat-like. Trouble is I find I get to sleep much more quickly on my back, which results in considerably less gentle snores which wake me up and piss me off, which rather defeats the purpose.

Also prone to sleep-talking amusing nonsense, apparently.

No sir

Yes. To a relationship threatening level.

Interestingly, if I stop eating carbs (less than 30g per day) it stops completely after a few days.

The trick is to snore so loudly you sound like another much larger bear

5 Likes