Do you think birds know how big they are?

Say, in relation to each other? My next door neighbour has a bid feeder and I’ve just watched a tiny starling fella harass a pigeon off of it and steal the food it was eating.

• Yes they are aware of their size
  • No they are not
  • I really don’t know

0 voters

1 Like

13 Likes

You know how animals use their whiskers to know if they can fit through gaps? Birds do this by using their tail feathers

Is this true? It better be true. Might ask my kitchen robot

Great thread

6 Likes

If a bird had arms and a stud detector, would it hold the detector against itself, prompting it to beep and then make a comment aluding to the reason for this being that the bird is in fact a stud?

• Yes
  • NO
  • Depends on the bird
  • Otter

0 voters

I don’t think it’s true. It sounds pretty good though eh

2 Likes

Do they turn round and do it, otherwise the information is coming a bit late in the process?

Yeah, they reverse into a gap and then use their tail feathers to sense whether they’ll fit or not

1 Like

National Lampoon: This Time It’s Birds

• Real film that exists
  • Film that was in production but never finished
  • Not a film
  • Probably a film in future, depends on Chevy Chase

0 voters

You have big sheds, but nobody’s allowed in. And in these sheds you have 20ft high chickens, and these chickens are scared because the don’t know why they’re so big, and they’re going, “Oh why am I so massive?” and they’re looking down at all the little chickens and they think they’re in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small.

Do you deny that?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Birds

• Bastards
  • Knobheads

0 voters

The starling probably has a hawk as a mate or something

oh SHIT thought this was anon

1 Like

Not happy with this birds are a GBOB

2 Likes

Sick of em

1 Like

Took a moment in the woods earlier just to listen to the birds cos I’m really quite a spiritual person

4 Likes

Often wonder something similar about doggos. Like, if I met a human 10x my size, I would question whether they were a human and be terrified of them. I wouldn’t sniff their bum.

2 Likes

Bird Facts

Birds are in fact dinosaurs because they didn’t go extinct unlike the stupid cunts on the ground

2 Likes