Do you think I can?

They’re like THIRTY QUIDS aren’t they?

Are they worth it? Does @anon5266188 have one I wonder?

And no – we have loads of buckets for other stuff which requires water to be transported around the flat, and who on earth washes their windows anyway?

Hello Nicola, I do not have one of these.

1 Like

haha. one year into home ownership I’m still clinging on to this but it’s definitely getting darker in here.

1 Like

Thank you for this information.

1 Like

I half-arsed “washed” the windows in the old place but it just looked really smeary and I could hear @elthamsmateowen saying USE KITCHEN TOWEL to me so I just gave up but we got our whole deposit back in the end so in summary: fuck washing windows

Honstly, you’re a homeowner now and it will happen. Windex type stuff is fine mostly but to get the frames clean you need to get out there with a monster sponge and some warm water.

EDIT: We have a LOT of windows because of the block of flat design, they basically cover the front and back walls. And they have this very very no longer white plastic around them.

But is that Joseph Joseph bowl worth it? It’s THIRTY QUID!!!

Obviously not. It’s a fucking washing up bowl. Anyone spending £5+ on a washing up bowl is a colossal tory

2 Likes

You know the bin we’ve got? It was more than I originally thought.

IN FAIRNESS it is the price for the entire cupboard it’s housed in. But still. £200!

You’re a cyclist, it’s not surprising that you like spending vast amounts of money on unnecessary tat

Yeah probably this. My sister asked for one for Christmas which is entirely acceptable because Christmas is for giving people things that aren’t worth spending their own money on.

I mean obviously it’s a cool idea but it’s overengineered for what you need. Seemed classic Nikkers to me, tbh. :wink:

1 Like

I wonder simply wear a bowl.

How dare you.

I love paying no/little money for things.

[The bin is part of the kitchen – I assume each Howdens kitchen cubpoard costs about £200 anyway?]

1 Like

Yeah, I guess it’s more a £6 Toast purchase. If only @anon44830896 wasn’t having a life right now…