Do you think some people find it easy to be nice?

You can have me

narcissistic people get a raw deal, itā€™s not their fault, theyā€™re just the most important people

I always try to be nice. Try being the operative word.

1 Like

I am fine with hunger and Iā€™m not ā€˜less niceā€™ but I am definitely more irritable and impatient when uncomfortably hot. I think thatā€™s different to being nice though, and I try and stay aware of it

2 Likes

had some friends back in the day who viewed callousness as a sign of coolness, sadly some of it rubbed off on me, sometimes still catch myself being disdainful as my default response to things

Definitely this

2 Likes

and same here

everyone banging on about it being great when itā€™s hot always breaks me

NO ITā€™S FUCKING NOT I CANā€™T SLEEP OR CONCENTRATE OR EAT OR EVEN FUCKING DRINK MYSELF SILLY LIKE I NORMALLY CAN HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLE BE A GOOD THING

1 Like

Donā€™t think I ever force it, if Iā€™m nice that moment I feel like it, and if not Iā€™m a twat :man_shrugging:

1 Like

whatā€™s the D&D term for that? Chaotic Neutral?

Not really relevant I donā€™t think as that refers to ethics and social ā€œgoodsā€ etc, you can be sincere/progressive/generally a good egg but not nice you know?

1 Like

yeah, thatā€™s me broadly speaking

Actually think Iā€™m too nice and Iā€™m currently and purposefully being less nice.

Can fuck you over (and other people over) being too nice. Itā€™s really easy to slip into being kindof passive as well.
You gotta smash shit up sometimes yā€™know?

1 Like