Do you think we need 'picnic' bars - when 'lion' bars also exist?

this is true, but I don’t mind it

I’d agree with this

I’m really out of touch with non-kids ads at the moment but I will keep my eye out.

I heard an Oak Furniture Land advert on the radio the other day - how big is their advertising budget?

I hate to say it but I think they’re probably overspending on marketing as a result of being in a bit of a hole financially, I can’t see them lasting long…

Can you imagine working there with every cunt knocking on everything all the time

I think they’ve probably got a good, upbeat workforce and a superb level of togetherness on shop-floor level, I wish them nothing but the best

1 Like

I recently learnt that Lion bars contain no nuts after thinking they had all these years.

With that in mind, can someone please explain to me what the difference between a Lion bar and a Toffee Crisp is?

I think between stressful sales targets and the aforementioned likely sense the whole thing’s going down the pan, combined with actual encouragement for every Tom Dick and Harry to come and wrap their stupid hands on the tables is actually a foolproof way to cause insanity… but I too wish them the best.

I’m glad we can agree on that :slight_smile:

oh they are quite quite diferent

Fucking state of you mate

2 Likes

Please elaborate

The guys who knock on wood? Their budget is massive, at least that’s the impression that I get.

2 Likes

Yeah, get a long one rizla skin!!!

toffee crisps is a lot lighter and less chewy
i would recommend them to someone with brittle teeth, but i would not recommend a lion bar to the same person

So it is pretty much the same thing then? Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

pretty similar - i don’t think a toffee crisp fills you up as much

Surely one only ever buys the variety that is currently half price?

I’m not fortunate enough to own a dishwasher so I’m not sure Splenners

the real question here is whether the world needs raisins

• yes it does
  • naw, fuck them off

0 voters