Do you think Will Smith would like you?

jim
west

If you went on an intimate fortnight’s holiday with him (purely platonic) do you think you would have a decent time? Do you reckon he would contact you after it was finished or take your calls if you rang him?

No fucking way

I think that by the end we’d be having a brilliant time. Week 1 would be tough though, and on day 8 or 9 both of us would be looking at flights home.

Yeah, I think you are spot on there.

i can imagine him being quite chippy and unpleasant tbh

Will Smith was the most famous person I’d ever seen for ages until he was supplanted by the Queen. I don’t think he’d mind that, so we’d get on like a house on fire.

I would keep calling him French Prince and he would pretend to be amused by it at first but then my comments would evolve to generic French comments and he will find it old waaaaaaay before I do.

Zut alors!

Fresh Prince or the chinny tory radio 4 comedy belm

But maybe that would mean he would enjoy your warm and loving personality. As he sang on Just the Two of Us:
We come together
Cuz opposites attract
And you know–it ain’t fiction
Just a natural fact
We come together
Cuz opposites attract

Is this the sort of chat you’d be going for with Big Willy?

So you’re saying that at first you’d feel like

I only came for two days of playing

But by the end it’d be more like

But everytime I come I always wind up stayin

My biggest concern when first hearing that song, was that it was a work of fiction, but by the end of the chorus he had a fan for life.

The Fresh Prince is considerably more Tory than Will Smith the comedian.

*French Prince

Bienvenue!

*Felch Pince (he’d laugh his tits off at that)

Both my first single and first album were by Will Smith (Men in Black and Big Willie Style respectively). We could chat about that.

Please regard the tag

I think he’d probably be very charming for a day or so until realising that I have very little to offer as a human being at which point a polite nothing relationship would be maintained until we departed. He would not return calls subsequently.

would I have to meet hia idiot children?

I would show him my favourite articles on wikiwikipedia, and we would have a great time.