Do you want to talk about the broad church that is "Daytime TV Presenters in the United Kingdom"?

Oh aye. I do know that Janet Street-Porter is “the one with the teeth”

Hi! My name is Judge!

1 Like

None

Jane McDonald used to live next door to my mate in Wakefield. Stacey from Gavin and Stacey moved into it when her bf got a job in Emmerdale. Apparently she got fed up with people asking her if she was from Gavin and Stacey so they moved quite quickly

2 Likes

jackie brambles is such a cool name, im going to remember that one now

2 Likes

Imagine if Loose Women was just the standard panel chat show but with the gimmick that every so often without warning Colleen Nolan’s limbs would just fly off into the audience and the other women would panickingly have to put Colleen back together while Richard Fleeshman looks on bemused with an expression of vague disgust

1 Like

There’s a picture round in our pub quiz that for a long time used to feature at least one Loose Woman. I once misidentified Kay Adams as Victoria Derbyshire (which I’ve just checked and think wasn’t unreasonable).

2 Likes

someone hasnt watched it in a while!

1 Like

Janet Street Preacher

4 Likes

Thought her name was Janice. Amended

“Really I think teachers should be allowed to open carry at a secondary school level because it’s only… oh shit, Andrea McLean’s neck has fallen off again! Everyone scatter!”

She is the irl Marsha from spaced

3 Likes

No way, me too!

1 Like

For those of you who have been talking about “Daytime TV Presenters in the United Kingdom”:

• I regret my decision to talk about this on accounts of how this was probably the wrong thread for it in retrospect
  • I regret my decision to talk about this because it turns out the subject is uninteresting
  • I regret my decision to talk about this for another reason which I will disclose below
  • I regret my decision to talk about this for reasons that are private
  • I am happy with my decision to talk about this and feel that this thread was the right place for the discussion

0 voters

I hate loose women it’s the absolute worst. Terrible representation, awful shrieking and bragging. Urgh.

Judge Rinder is a real judge and I like his TALKING! thing. Someone on here knew him at school and said he was cool, maybe smee??

I think it’s probably more likely that someone who went to school with Smee posted on here about Smee being a cool guy tbh

1 Like

I have heard from two separate sources that Judge Rinder is very nice in real life.

1 Like

I can well believe it.

was weird how michael buble was always twatting about on des & mel and now he’s this massive international star

1 Like

She probably doesn’t count but Victoria Derbyshire always has a mix of flannel pieces and outright fascism but in a sort of like “well, I wonder what would happen if we all just stopped sending money to the poor…?” frothy way