Do you wash your legs in the shower? Do ya?

A fun thing to do might be to pick a part of your (ordinarily exposed) body and just leave it dry for as long as you possibly can

2 Likes

Thanks, Ant. You’re clearly my only true friend here :hugs:

4 Likes

Not annoyed with you, just all the people who will get their knickers in a twist about this AGAIN

1 Like

Still got a lot of time for the first 3 albums

5 Likes

Which items of clothing have you (the community in general, not just you Ruski) had on whilst in a shower

• Hat
  • Glasses
  • Sunglasses
  • Mask
  • Earmuffs
  • Scarf
  • Shirt
  • Blouse
  • T-Shirt
  • Jumper
  • Bra
  • Knickers
  • Pants
  • Shorts
  • Jeans
  • Trousers
  • Skirt
  • Dress
  • Jumpsuit
  • Dungarees
  • Socks
  • Tights
  • Boots
  • Shoes
  • Plimsoles
  • Other

0 voters

I don’t have time for a bath in the mornings. Plus I like to keep a bath as a rare treat. It’s even better with a glass of wine or prosecco and candles and music, which would be a lot of faff for every day pre work.

1 Like

I go into “the shower trance” in the shower, and exit later not knowing what has happened or how much time has passed.

2 Likes

Think I’ve showered fully clothed at a house party as a teen after taking too much drugs

I see the appeal of a shower, they’re quick and convenient but I’ve never liked them, they feel unpleasant and it’s impossible to get the temperature right

I sometimes panic, did I wash everything? I think I might have forgotton my legs! Think it’s just cos you kinda go into auto pilot don’t you.

1 Like

Do you need any Berlin recommendations?

Give myself a nice little calf massage while I’m down there sometimes

1 Like

Sometimes is my answer

I absolutely adore the feeling of water cascading over me so I am a big fan of showers.
Love pouring whole pints of water over my face if I’m hot or hungover, too.

Don’t worry @AQOS, I will do the honours.

2 Likes

glad you are living your life the way you want to

1 Like

Love it when that happens.

Do you ever unholster the shower head to give some body parts more of a personalised going over

• Yes I do
  • Nope
  • U wot m8
  • Filth thread was yesterday

0 voters

Bullshit

In my opinion the only body part that you’re talking about is the anus