0 voters

• Short sighted
  • Long sighted
  • Other

0 voters

A poll for people who only wear glasses for reading

• I’m a reading glasses wearer

0 voters

Other as I am long in one eye, short in the other. With a squint and astigmatism.

An optician’s dream.

7 Likes

Thanks to the passage of time, I am now both long and short sighted - woohoo!!!

1 Like

I am a glasses wearer of many years who occasionally thinks of wearing contact lenses but i like glasses because they make me look clever and that and also i don’t want to poke things into my eyes and that’s what contact lenses seem like.

• I’m old so I sometimes have to wear reading glasses. And I am short-sighted as well.

0 voters

Didn’t mean to vote in this poll.

2 Likes

Also when i first got my glasses the optician told me that my eyes might improve for wearing them and i might not need them and now i basically can’t see more that 1 metre from my face if i don’t have them on.

i was lied to by Big Spectacles :frowning:

2 Likes

Also I used to wear contacts but then had kids and got old and just couldn’t be bothered anymore.

1 Like

Think I look good in glasses but have tragically good eyesight

5 Likes

This but mine are varifocal or some similar construct

Not quite, but defintely getting there - really noticably so in the last 6 months.

I answered the poll cause techincally I can but only really read much without glasses or contacts in so I avoid for now

Get some hispter ones with fake lenses - everybody loves people that wear those don’t they?

3 Likes
  • My eyes have similar prescriptions
  • One of my eyes is very different to the other

0 voters

Don’t mean to humble brag but I have 22-20 vision which is apparently better than 20-20 because one eye can see a bit further than twenty feet or whatever.

Any extra fun you have to deal with?

• Astigmatism
  • Glaucoma
  • Cataract
  • Presbyopia
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Amblyopia
  • Strabismus
  • Other

0 voters

Same. Have considered getting a pair just for show, they really help to break up my face.

2 Likes

Glasses wearers

Feel free to post selfies of you looking cute/sexy/mischievous/studious in your glasses :kissing_heart: