Doctor Who Series 11 Trailer

Looks good to me. Same duff budget but @Antpocalypsenow’s favourite man is there and JW seems to be having a good time.

Am excited for JW and everything but Bradley Walsh is the goddamn main event here :raised_hands:

really hope this is good.

Looking forward to watching the series but this is a 50 second trailer, couldn’t they have come up with a bit more to show at least?

these things are always supposed to end with a dalek emerging out of the shadows.

When is this on? It feels like ages since the last series.

October I think

I don’t like Doctor Who

me neither but I might check out the trailer

I only replied cause Theo tagged me into his post, I won’t watch the trailer.

I just replied cos you replied :heart:

:blush::blush::blush:

What about a Bradley Walsh centric edit of Doctor Who?

I like Bradley Walsh but I don’t like Doctor Who so this is a difficult proposal to consider.

I was hoping yer man Walsh would cause you to give it a chance

Can’t remember if I posted this Daily Mail comment when the announcement was made last year…

I wish no ill on Doctor Who or it’s viewers

some clown on twitter the other day said he didn’t object because she was a woman, but that it ‘simply wasn’t canon’. He’s not even a time lord in canon, i wanted to say, but what’s the fucking point eh.

Anyway, looking forward to this and I reckon BW’s going to be great.

Have total belief this going to be great. Really looking forward to having a new head composer, Murray Gold wrote some lovely stuff but quite a lot of the time is was a bit much.

Also has been kind of confirmed that the series will just continue into Christmas, so will be really interesting to see how they handle that and the finale.

October can’t come soon enough!