Documental / Last One Laughing

seen a few people talking about this on twitter recently so just wanted to bump the thread, maybe it’ll encourage people to watch

1 Like

Season 4 is out!!! Some old faces are back

1 Like

Oh, we’ve watched it. Still so good.

And we were ridiculously happy with the returning friends.

1 Like

Fujimoto (I think that’s his name?) is my favourite

Watched the first one

1 Like

His look into the middle distance every time he realises he’s in trouble really tickles me.

1 Like

I was enjoying it a lot but I REALLY started enjoying it once everyone started pissing everywhere

1 Like

Just started watching this. I like the guy in the first episode who said the only thing that makes him laugh is mr bean

1 Like

Do tell us how you get on with it

1 Like

Might do

2 Likes

The Analympics :smiley:

3 Likes

Watching s2 now. The guy with the boob hat isn’t funny at all, I like how they all keep telling him that

2 Likes

he was actually pretty funny at the end. great character arc. glad Kotoge won though

2 Likes

You gonna watch the Aussie one too? It’s good imo. Don’t be tempted by any of the others

2 Likes

Yeah I might do, heard it’s a bit over edited compared to the Japanese ones though

Such a good show, love how the tension builds as it gets towards the end and they start doing more ridiculous stuff

This guy’s my favourite

2 Likes

Season 5 of the OG on Prime now.

!!! Yesss

1 Like

The Canadian LOL is on Prime, might be my favourite outside of the Japanese ones. Even better than Australia.

Colin Mochrie, Tom Green, Mae Martin… Some big players.

1 Like

Watching this now. It’s good fun

1 Like

Just starting this. Dave Foley and Aunt Helga too!

1 Like

Jimmy’s face absolutely kills me. How has it taken me this long to catch up?

1 Like