Does DiS fully agree on anything?

Would be good if the final friends episode ended without knowing if rachel got off the plane or not

• She got off the plane
  • She’s still on the plane

0 voters

She got on a spaceship by mistake and is now being used to colonise Mars

1 Like

That glass of champagne is not gonna drink itself.

She died when it cuts to black

6 Likes

there was this one time someone was sat in my seat and i couldn’t sit down so had to ask her to move and her seat was somewhere nearer the front of the plane and there were people everywhere and no one could move and it was so unnecessary but caused at least 2 to 3 minutes of my valuable time to be wasted. As such and as one of only one people in the world I trust to do anything correctly, I demand that I be able to do what I want to do first, as it will be done correctly and everyone else can do whatever it is they want to do afterwards, while I stare at the chair in front of me avoiding all human contact, save to move to let anyone who’s stolen my window view from me.

2 Likes

Being drunk on a plane is not for me

I said glass, not bottle.

she was in Final Destination all along, as an extra.

1 Like

Well then the glass can wait :woman_shrugging:

Plane booze

• One in the air is three on the ground
  • I do not believe this to be correct

0 voters

Friends expanded universe would be good. Copy Girl runs an anarchist bookshop. covers actual 90s NYC ISSUES.

2 Likes

Lest we forget

3 Likes

So, the only thing we agree on is that Nigel Farage is not a nice man, thanks @Matt_was_taken for finding whst unites us.

3 Likes

Yes! \o/

1 Like

JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD

Rachel and Ross are such a mismatched couple

How have I been on DiS this long and not known about this?

5 Likes

More washtime accord.

1 Like