Dog thread 🐾🐶🐕🐾

I think I might just leave a browser tab open with this one forever more -

4 Likes

Got another dog staying with us at the moment (Mabel’s boyfriend) and it’s been interesting seeing what things are peculiar to Mabel and what’s just a dog thing. So far: they both rub their head along the carpet in the morning, the other dog burrows right under the duvet which Mabel has never done, Mabel is more ‘on it’ whereas the other dog’s a bit dozy.

15 Likes

Rubbing head on the carpet and back of the sofa, before occasionally burrowing it under his bed, is standard Smudge response to us coming downstairs in the morning.

1 Like

It is confusing that they’re wearing clothes, I’ll admit. But it’s easier to clean the clothes than clean the dog, is what I always say.

3 Likes

Oh i love you too bab

22 Likes

Related:

discovered I want a Wolfadoodle more than anything in the world

woolfadoodle!

never met one, obviously.
(our house is not big enough :frowning: )

update: serious house discussions ongoing about wolfadoodles :eyes:

4 Likes

Just brought him a pork pie back from the pub

10 Likes

Playing carrom:

And meeting a pony:

16 Likes

17 Likes

Parents came round this morning and my mom had a ‘present’ for us…

It’s a little bag for dog walking. Has a bit to put your phone, etc in, a bit for poo bags, somewhere to put the treats.

I could imagine my nan making use of it, were she to own a dog, and I know it’s the thought that counts but christ almighty…

8 Likes

The guy is on my lap like a baby but he’s actually the equivalent of a 60 year old man

15 Likes

Long walk round Brundholme Wood in Keswick today. She’s very tired. I’ve done 25k steps, she’s been pegging it about so probably did more

13 Likes

At me mam’s. Ruby’s as photogenic as ever.

15 Likes

Was just sat minding my own business when someone came burrowing

14 Likes

Made some mates in the pub yesterday

15 Likes

Scout at a sniff training session this morning.

17 Likes

Is he trying to herd that snuffle mat thing?

2 Likes

Almost certainly.

2 Likes

Wee Waylon had his first trip to the groomers this morning - apparently he hated the dryer but was otherwise a very good boy:

20 Likes