Dog thread 🐾🐶🐕🐾

Yeah but the instagram likes!

2 Likes

Yeah, and you see people going on about how “cute” it is to hear them panting and struggling to breath like that. Horrible.

I can kinda forgive ignorance on the part of your average dog buyer but when you have huge ‘legitimate’ organisations like the kennel club defining breed standards and effectively perpetuating the misery of these poor animals it’s not likely to improve anytime soon.

1 Like

Until recently I thought that purebred dogs were healthier than mutts because they are purposefully bred. Oh, how I got schooled!

1 Like

Honey hates water. Doesn’t trust it at all. Place we were just staying at had its own lake and a rowboat. Whenever anyone went out on the lake she spent the whole time sat by the edge watching and whining.

11 Likes

Aww Isla. She looks like she’s enjoying the heat as much as Honey.

8 Likes

At my mam’s. Here’s her doggo, Ruby:

9 Likes

Tired now:

13 Likes

We went to the beach

23 Likes

20 Likes

Just left these guys and I am really sad about it.

4 Likes

The colour of that water.

10 Likes

Good effort!

1 Like

Think big, Edith

14 Likes

I love this face:

10 Likes

TV is away til Monday. Honey is waiting for her to get home. :sob:

11 Likes

Visiting my parents so here’s a hot Pudding shot

9 Likes

Is your parents dog called pudding? :smiley:

Yep! When they got her she was the fat one of the litter and already had that as a nickname. The other pups were just called by the colour of their collar so obviously they chose Pudding

1 Like

I encountered this old boi - bit worried, as he didn’t have a collar and was pottering around on his own. It’s in a cul de sac and a lady was on her doorstep talking on the phone, hopefully he’s hers and just wandered out for a bit.

Dunno whether to go back and check in case he’s still there? And what do I do if he is? :frowning:

3 Likes