Dog thread 🐾🐶🐕🐾

Fucking hell, that’s horrible. Hope he’s OK.

Reminder that you can report this to the police; it’s a criminal offence to be in charge of a dog that is deemed dangerously out of control, and other dogs and walkers may be at risk.

2 Likes

So sorry you two just had such an awful experience :cry: I hope you and Sascha are OK.
Very much agree with the sentiment of fuck lazy and selfish dog owners like that!!!
Big hugs xxxx

2 Likes

WTH.

That’s terrible. It sounds like you both did brilliantly in the circumstances. My dog has been attacked a couple of times but nothing so serious.

I really hope you have both recovered and your beautiful dog’s injuries are really minor. Sending you lots of good wishes.

2 Likes

Hope you and Sascha are OK Wiley :cry:

1 Like

Oh, I’ve just seen this. It’s horrible when something like this happens. Some people simply shouldn’t be allowed dogs.

Hope that Sascha is back to his normal self soon (and that you’re okay, of course).

1 Like

Your beautiful boy will bounce back :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

How’s he doing now?

Oh my god this is awful, I’m so sorry I can’t even imagine how scared you and Sasha must have been :heart: X

How are you and Sascha today, @wileycat?

HOW WAS SHE THAT SMALL

1 Like

ffs :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

EDIT: Nice Texans throw over :+1:

1 Like

Few too many last night, eh.

13 Likes

Eyes that say ‘just throw the ball you dozy bastard’

14 Likes

Went home the other day so got to catch up with Luna and Fifi :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Got there and the woman said there was only one boy left because we were the last ones to visit… It was the one with the blue collar that we wanted as soon as we saw that photo :heart:

He was a bit of a tired boy, but reluctantly got up for a cuddle and had a potter around the garden and a bit of a play with one of his sisters.
IMG_20190622_122333

22 Likes

This dog came up to me at the pub.

16 Likes

Pick him up in 4 weeks time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I lost my 13 year old to old age last month and decided that while there were rescue centres, there was no point waiting for my next dog.

So this 3 year old collie/staffy cross, called Tidus, joined me at the weekend!
He loves people, is very intelligent and is an absolute pleasure to he around. He’s settling in very well. He looks like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth. After stealing some off a worktop, I can confirm this is not the case!
Unfortunately, he has quite bad separation anxiety, so there is a lot of training to be done. As he’s a bright boy I’m hopeful we’ll get there very soon.

23 Likes

Sorry for your loss x

6 Likes

Thanks. He had kidney disease and bad legs, so I knew it was coming. We’d had a great time together though. Completely worth it.
Now it’s the new boy’s time for a good life

7 Likes