Dog v Seagull

fuck. i have also witnessed a seagull doing this and I’d managed to block it out of my memory :cold_sweat:

The time when I heard my mum shouting, looked back and saw five seagulls were tailing her wanting her ice cream with her trying to hit them with her bag of donuts was absolutely brilliant, mind.

4 Likes

@AQOS POTW please

1 Like

Chris Packham arguing on tv this morning that gulls are important to the environment, sorry @Rarity

Yeah but he would say that :slight_smile:

I was reading that gulls in the uk are classes as endangered, that cannot possibly be true.

There’s no such thing as seagulls, sorry everyone.

The gulls near my work have made a car park unuseable as it’s where they smash the crabs and mussels they catch.

A fishing boat pulls into the harbour

I bet these are the seagulls near my flat, it’s really become a bit of a thing. The other night I looked out the window to the grassy bit outside and there must have been about 30 of them all congregating. Glad I’m not the only one to notice this sinister activity :thinking:

Yeah that would be the right kind of distance I think. What’s attracting them?

No idea but they are definitely up to no good.

1 Like

1 Like

I saw a Brighton seagull nab a whole pizza off a woman coming out of sainos the other day

2 Likes

when I went to visit my friend down in Plymouth there were fuckloads of gulls flying overhead.

I asked him how many times he’d been shat on since moving there. ‘None’.

Yes, dear reader, a gull chose that exact moment to shit on my hair.

6 Likes

"I’ve seen him fight a herring gull in “Way of the Gull”
He fights a black-headed gull in both, but herring is only in “Way of the Gull.”

3 Likes

O’Sheas?

i saw a baby seagull before work this morning, was still there at breaktime. tried feeding it some boiled egg from the canteen, like the internet said. took it a vet after work who said they knew someone that would look after it. maybe last nights storms brought it down.

1 Like

Oh no :cry: