Dog

does the dog play any kind of sport? those are the only good dog films

How do you feel about motorsports in this category?

dog driving a car, can this be real?

More of a “navigation/understanding racing lines” sort of deal really

mad that there was nothing in the rulebook to say that a dog can’t play basketball, and mad that someone noticed and was able to exploit that loophole, you couldn’t make it up

2 Likes

how has that milo bloke not been cancelled yet

I didn’t know there was anything he’d done?

Disappointed it is not a big budget remake of citv show ‘Woof’ and Channing is the man AND the dog!

just always found it very weird that he dated his younger co-star from gilmore girls until he made heroes and started dating his MUCH younger co-star from that instead, who would’ve been 16 when they met on set

I think that the teacher from Woof! lived near a flat I lived in once as I thought I saw her several times but it might be because I thought about her regularly as a young man

Are you telling me that no-one has ever made a film called Dog before?

Hadn’t ever really considered that there was an age gap in the first one tbh, yeah deffo v creepy

I don’t even remember the teacher from Woof.
If they werent transforming into dogs I didnt care about the characters!

Wait, hang on, Channing is co-directing this picture as well as starring in it! I’m even more fascinated now!

2 Likes

Point to me where anyone has said that, go on point to me it

It’s funny because often the boy would be nude

Is there not a rule where each film name has to be unique? What would happen if someone released a film called “Star Wars” next year? I assumed it worked like usernames.

Please crowdfund my
'Late 80s/Early 90s CiTV shared Cinematic Universe.

“I’m putting a team together!”

So was the dog!

1 Like

I think it only matters if someone grasses

2 Likes