Don't Fuck With Cats

Oh right I’ve not seen it :cat2::cat2::cat2:

1 Like

Yeah if you like cats I really would not. I was subjected to some of it because Her Indoors had it on when I was just trying to play Mario and vibe to BTS and some seeped in and I looked across at the screen during some bits and it’s very upsetting.

Managed about 5 minutes and had to turn it off. Can’t be dealing with that kind of thing.

Don’t not be awesome with an opawesum

1 Like

I did not enjoy this. Not the cat killing, not the murdering, not the preening, not the stupid mum, not the internet chatroom idiots. Still need finish the last episode so there’s probably more for me not to enjoy in that.

1 Like

It’s got a very weird twee vibe to it that suddenly comes crashing down when the full horrors are revealed. Very weird doc tbh.

3 Likes

Don’t you ever, don’t you ever stop being dandy, showing me you’re handsome.

1 Like

and spoiler the internet nerds help didn’t make a difference in the end

from what I remember? was shit anyway

1 Like

Yeah and John “ho-ly shit” man was annoying

They were so “We totally cracked this case coz everyone knows rule one of the internet is don’t fuck with cat memes” that I thought* they’d at least have managed to get some random lynched for living in the apartments across the road from the main guy or something like that.

I did enjoy The Sun(?) guy’s interview attempt when the murderer was hanging out in a pub. That was the highlight.

*I didn’t actually think this.

Imagine being Judge Rinder. Just imagine that life. Wow. I mean, wow.

Think I’d smash it tbh

1 Like

That Sun bit was oddly impressive…shame it had no real impact but I was surprised to see them do some actual journalism.

There was absolutely no need whatsoever to show as much of the cat videos as they did. Completely unnecessary. Just even showing the scenario set up was enough to make me really upset.

1 Like

On that second point…I remember discussing the animal videos with a colleague the other day, and how it was slightly odd that we tend to feel more emotional pain watching that than violence between humans…he made a (in hindsight fairly obvious) point that we would probably react that way to dramatised human violence if we hadn’t become so desensitised to it.

they very much likely lead to an “innocent” troll from South Africa to kill himself.. Useless.

1 Like