Don't make me start the Monday thread Monday thread

You know those shit magazines that sell velcro slippers, decorative plates and stuff… You can buy this bean bag type thing that absorbs the moisture from inside your car to stop this happening…

I’m off to amsterdam on thursday and the fucking Air BnB i’m supposed to be staying in just got in touch to say i can no longer stay due to extenuating circumstances.
For fuck sakes, what a fucking hassle.

Had an absolute shite nights sleep last night.

Thinly-veiled ‘I drive a Ferrari’. Alright big shot.

5 Likes

I’ve got one and it does a reasonable job - Forgot to put it on the dashboard over the weekend though :disappointed:

Morning team. Had an excellent weekend with my pals who were visiting. Went to the rugby on Saturday, met up with another friend who was here for the match later on and it turned into an all night session. Sunday was spent recovering, then went to see T2 in the afternoon (it was ok). Fairly wrecked today.

Couldn’t unlock my bike this morning, the lock was either frozen or rusted shut. This meant that I was 40 minutes late for work as I had to drive instead.

Great weekend, though I’m pretty broke til the end of the month now.

2 weeks left of work :thumbsup:

good morning. the vending machine gave me an extra dairy milk caramel

11 Likes

Blisteringly hungover yesterday morning after drinking too much Saturday night.
My team performed admirably in Fantasy Football.
Feeling tired today, but did have a slice of lemon drizzle cake and an innocent smoothie for breakfast so I’m feeling pretty ace rn.

two hours sleep :frowning:

guys i’m making more coffee :open_mouth:

1 Like

Me:

7 Likes

Aww, thanks for the nice review OH DEAR GOD

3 Likes

Morning
So chipper for some reason. I had a nice relaxing weekend and did loads of exercise and some crafts.

I’ve put a picture of me in a bikini a year ago next to me in a bikini this morning and holy fucking shit. I am looking amazing and I don’t care how arrogant that makes me :smiley: hahahaa I earned this arrogance.

4 Likes

Solution: GET A CAT

1 Like

won’t the cat torture the mice though? :frowning:

Well the mice will probably not come back if they know there is a cat there.

Back in the office having been away on a training course last week and being out all weekend.

Did I miss much?

This is true but if it’s anything like our cats, they bring outside mice in.

just a banning

Yeah I had a dead one on Saturday afternoon. Thankfully, they don’t actually eat it or pierce the skin which is a blessing?