DON'T play this game

The real reason Hollywood stopped casting (person who’s not been in a major film for a bit).

2 Likes

Picture of large-breasted attrative wearing low-cut t-shirt

1 Like

5 Likes

Think the bloke in that picture has the same Thread “stylist” as me (the one who assumes you want to mostly wear cardigans and golfing attire the second you hit 30).

10 people you won’t believe exist
People+you+wont+believe+exist+youre+right+i+dont_e842fe_5212394

17 Likes

genuinely scrolled past this and in the back of my mind just thought, oh, dis is doing those adverts in threads now.

fucking internet.

6 Likes

Hold on, photogenic freckle lady is the draw card for “Aussies swear by this dating site”

1 Like

do you think she has a small upper body and big feet or normal size feet and a tiny head

1 Like

Remember her? You won’t believe what she looks like now!

2 Likes

That’s 99% of the adult population! Not sure Mel Gibson needs to do online surveys to boost the bank balance.

1 Like

Is the answer ‘disgraced themselves on social media’?

It doesn’t really… LOOK that addictive

1 Like

This one is my pet peeve. There’s about 100 variations on the theme and they all feature partially annoyed gammon looking folk.

Well sure, yeah… you start with a couple of casual goes…

It also looks like some crusaders are going to land and pillage that little village just for having a bell to praise the wrong god

It’s always the way.

Nothing for scale given she’s on the beach

1 Like

I want to know but I don’t want to click

9 Likes

According to every ad I get at the moment Bear Grylls’ career is over. Why? I’m not clicking to find out.

2 Likes

Dieticians HATE him! Because of this one simple trick

6 Likes