Don't wanna make a big deal out of it, but it's Sunday

What are your plans pals?

I woke up in pain, I’ve buggered my foot up in my sleep again. Once every few months I’ll wake up like this, god knows how I do it.

Was gonna go to the park for pokemon go community day but not sure I’ll be able to now :frowning: so I’ll probably rewatch eurovision but with Graham’s commentary as we had the general stream on last night

Really just want Sunday to piss off so I can spend all of Monday reading angry reactions to the Game of Thrones finale online

1 Like

Anglos a Sunday juke

Watching Ralph Breaks the Internet then my mum is coming for a few hours so I was thinking I could sneak to the cinema but none of the films I want to see are showing until after midday when she’ll be clearing off home again. Boo.

Oh fuck I forgot about GoT tomorrow.
Don’t know if I can bear it :sob:

:notes: :notes: Frying potatoes in my boxers, I’m just frying potatoes in my boxers :notes: :notes:

8 Likes

Warm down there is it?

8 Likes

Also, they played Mazzy Star on 6music, which reminded me Mazzy Star exist, so I’m now listening to Mazzy Star and I’m having the most tranquil of times.

3 Likes

It’s 9:30am

I have already done 3 hours work today. I am going to be working all day, maybe into the night too

I’m supposed to have a max 65hours over on my flex account at any given time, I am already at 47hours over for this month and carrying a further 11 hours over from last month

nice relaxing Sunday

Scratch that. Eighth Grade showing at 10.45.

This is now my plan.

5 Likes

Anglos one and all. Got to go to work shortly and I really do not want to. Its nice out, I want to go and look at the sea and barbecue some food, not go to fucking work.

Sexiest image ever :kissing_heart: x

1 Like

Gimme some of those croquettes

1 Like

Hi Juke

I’m working 10-7 today, and it’s going to be awful

Feel like these days, the way things are with the world and all that, I’m more likely to eat a flat peach than a regularly shaped peach, or even a nectarine. Not sure if it’s just that that’s what’s to hand, having picked some up on a whim, the other day, or if there’s something more powerful at play here.

1 Like

Is it okay to have lunch for breakfast? Quite fancy a tuna sandwich with some pringles on the side

5 Likes

Yeah that’s fine. Live your life Juke, to hell with society’s rules!

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

There’re three people in this house, yet four of Linda’s sausages left in the open box of Linda’s sausages.

• Leave one for next time, it’ll be fine on its own, it’s just a sausage
  • Cook all four, host some kind of ultimate battle, the winner of which bathes in the glory of an extra sausage
  • Slice 'em threeways
  • A sauce of fibre
  • What have I told you about dropping the pea option?
  • Mmmmmm! Pea protein.

0 voters

Go out and buy more sausages

2 Likes

ALSO
Good morning, mates!
I’ve had a lovely weekend. Just snuggling with my pal who’s visiting to celebrate our 5 year friendaversary. Don’t wanna leave my bed but excited about those potatoes @avery is cooking us :yum:

No idea what’s for Sunday Dinner yet… There was talk of a veggie lasagna earlier in the week… But we also had a craving for boulangerie potatoes… I also like curry…hmmmmm. Life is delicious! :hugs:

Have a wonderful day, everyone x

3 Likes

We’ve already got 2 more packs in that there freezer.

Superfluous information alert: i couldn’t decide which flavour to buy when i went to Tezwowows on Friday evening, so i bought the lot and felt really powerful doing so.

1 Like