Down The Rabbit Hole 2018

Anyone here?

Queens of the Stone Age, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, MGMT, St Vincent, Fever Ray, Leon Bridges, Franz Ferdinand, Curtis Harding, First Aid Kit, Jungle, The Breeders, David Byrne , Fink, Nils Frahm, Odesza, Sampha, The Black Madonna, Calexico, GoldLink, James Holden & The Animal Spirits, Jon Hopkins Live, Tom Misch, Wende, Bökkers, Oh Sees, Portugal. The Man, J. Bernardt, Idles, La Femme, Parcels, Tamino, Tank And The Bangas, YUNGBLUD, Jorja Smith, Black Rebel Motercycle Club, IAMDDB, Suuns, Rival Sons, Masego, Shame, Hannah Williams & The Affirmations, Sadar Bahar Rahaan, Togo All Stars, Bruno Major, Fufanu, Warmduscher, Titia, Alfa Mist, Clean Pete, Dave Budha, FOE, Luwten, Wwwater, Acid P303wer, Colin Benders, DJ Flugvél Og Geimskip, Doll Tap Band, Donaldo, Elias El Gresma , Essaie Pas, Jameszoo.

Should be good.

1 Like

I’m not there but I’m looking forward to this thread.

2 Likes

Never cycled to a festival before. Seems like not such a good idea in this heatwave.

Camped right next to the entrance with my editor. Someone told me it was a reserved area so I talked them round into letting me stay. Nervousness meant I just drank 500ml of wine in 30 minutes and I’m buzzing slightly now.

2 Likes

Says you can take in 8litres of your own booze for the camping area. Noone checked me. Should have brought 9.

It’s one of those festivals where you have to buy tokens. What is the fucking Dutch obsession with tokens. Just take my money.

4 Likes

Forgot my sunscreen. Reuben had some. Reuben leaves tomorrow. I used loads of his.

Some of the machines stopped working. Had to ask someone to describe how to use the machine. Like a grandad.

Fucking Munten

2 Likes

Lots of taps aff. Lots of people in bikinis too.

Getting some gyro, trying to balance out. It’s only 14:19.

1 Like

It’s hotter than the sun in the tents.

Are you going to wear a bikini? Great Friday selfie opportunity.

This isn’t the Curtis I thought it was. I’m not sweating for this.

@anon3515918

8 Likes

This place is fucking dusty. People say Burning Man is dusty. I get what they mean now. I can’t see what I’m typing.

That’s my Dad’s house

1 Like

Have a lovely time. Drink more free beer than you did at the last one

1 Like

No free beer this time. wtf.

The Fuzzy Lop stage seems to be designed to make it as difficult as possible to see the stage.