Drag Race UK

Just starting now

4 Likes

Oh, thanks for the reminder!

Psyched. Just gotta get the baby to sleep… Not watched bbc3 in ages - assume it will be available to stream straight away?

Got a VPN going.

AFX, I’m streaming it after it’s started.

1 Like

So is it on iPlayer or is there a better way?

Welcome!

It’s the only way I think.

Favourite so far is Sum Ting Wong by miles

Andrew Garfield :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Burst out laughing at Blu Hydrangea’s first runway look.

1 Like

The Queen costume she wore was :clap:

Scardy Kat’s looks have been so polished but you can tell she has no kids and three money

3 Likes

SUM TING WONG SHOULD HAVE WON THIS WEEK, we all screamed at LICK ME

“UP BUM NO BABIES” had us screaming too

Way more a-lolling than usual, I love that it’s a bit less polished but much funnier.

5 Likes

Thought it was way better than I was expecting it to be, definitely up for a whole series that’s a bit sillier like this episode. Big fan of Ru having no idea what anyone’s talking about and saying things in a shit British accent. Snatch game is going to be amazing, too.

1 Like

shame Gothy went first, even though she was by far the worst I kinda liked her. Also The Vivienne winning was kinda a let down, the Pete Burns look was good but I didn’t like Welly Queen that much :man_shrugging:

Wasn’t aware of that Eastenders clip before Vinegar Strokes said it and it’s completely done me:

3 Likes

I don’t even watch Eastenders but me and my little sister regularly quote this at each other😄

1 Like

I wanted Gothy to stay too, there is a definite confidence issue there and was hoping they would keep her and maybe perhaps see her grow a bit more.

2 Likes

Her entrance look was my favourite by far so I was disappointed with what she served otherwise, but she did seem sweet and it’s sad she had to go. Hopefully she comes back for a UK all stars when she’s grown a bit more.

That was really good! Felt more spontaneous than the past few seasons and it’s refreshing just to have a smaller group of queens.

Glad Sun Ting Wong did well - that wig line in the entrance look was radge.

Surprisingly good start since the US one has got a bit stale. :+1:

Yeah, it was an ok start but went downhill quickly and I couldn’t wait for the lip sync to end.