Drag Race UK

30 min warning

2 Likes

Did not enjoy this episode one bit. It’s very boring and not a patch on the US ones comedy wise. It just feels so flat???

I’m enjoying it as it feels a lot less polished and shambolic - probably helps to not compare it with the US one. That task was pretty dreadful, though.

1 Like

Our girl is gone, I call biphobia/catgirlphobia :sob::sob::sob:

My friend is trying to avoid spoilers but cannot find a deece stream for the episode outside of the UK, can anyone help her? x

There’s a link on this FB page (mods please delete if this breaks any rules)

1 Like

omfg they are using THAT photo of Ru as their ava… incredible

New episode is up

1 Like

Wouldn’t have minded a double elimination there. I like Sum Ting Wong, but take her out and it’s a half decent group of queens that. That Vinegar Strokes runway look though - my word. Divina Decampo on course to be the jinx of the season?

Also I wish I didn’t find Baga Chips funny, considering she’s a racist tory.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that about Baga :frowning: cos yeah I came in here to post about what great value she is

1 Like

Massive this but it is virtually impossible to properly dislike her given that she’s absolute TV gold :weary:

3 Likes

Not sure that DDc has the sense of humour to be a true Jinkx. A proper Jinkx needs a Roxxxy on the other side too and I’m not sure we have one? Ah man season 5 :heart:

2 Likes

Thought that was a great episode - god knows why Vinegar was surprised at the bottom 2

Next week’s looks so good!!

2 Likes

Also my arse is Baga 29

3 Likes

I’m enjoying Blu and Crystal but I’m worried they both have a chance of absolutely bombing Snatch Game.

1 Like

I fucking love this iteration of the show, haven’t laughed so much at the TV for ages. infinitely better than Season 11 of US Drag Race

• we SCREAMED at Crystal poledancing
  • …and also at Viv and Baga in the car :’’’)
  • I love Sum Ting Wong but yeah so much effort for so little reward :frowning:
  • Much preferred Crystal’s look (aside from the chest hair on this occasion tbh) to DDC’s, although fair fucks on the craftsmanship
  • ngl although it was a bit basic i fucking LOVED Cheryl’s look, the styling was super cute and peppy and fuck it if that was available in my size I’d wear it :sparkling_heart:
  • can’t get over how much she looks like a chipmunk out of drag when she’s so fishy in it
  • Vivienne needs to wind her neck in…
  • How the fuck am I meant to sleep until Snatch Game??? Multiple Thatchers, FUCKING HELL I’m SO EXCITED
5 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Vinegar’s dancing was quite something. That weird slip n slide down the runway was like she was trying to get up from an ice skating fall

2 Likes

Didn’t stop Trixie in AS3 :roll_eyes:

But yeah, neither strikes me as having well-observed humour or over-the-top characterisation.