Drag Race UK

6 Likes

ella nailed that, fair dos. thought her runway look was banging too, very britney in the toxic video :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: also can’t believe ru actually sent someone home, fucking hell

1 Like

nice episode. Ella absolutely destroyed it. Enjoyable lipsync. I think Ru is actually super fond of the top 3, took a while for her to get the stick out her arse but we got there eventually

1 Like

Would quite like Ella to win now, I was rooting for Kitty from the start up until a couple of weeks ago and I’m not sure what switched it but Ella’s not really put a foot wrong lately

2 Likes

Where has the “LOL Krystal is just a useless fashion queen” narrative come from and why is it being pushed so hard? It’s bizarre, I know the editing is teeing Ella up for a win but Krystal has taken everything they’ve thrown at her this season.

Ella was fantastic during the roast but her runway look was rough, I wouldn’t be mad if she won. Vanity was 95% useless throughout this season.

1 Like

Krystal hasn’t been near the top for, what, six episodes? She was rubbish in the girl group and Snatch Game episodes, and that’s the second episode in a row she’s been in the bottom two.

1 Like

FO, M

3 Likes

Genuinely relieved because I think the runners up have better careers. The winner is much more suited to the American market so makes sense imo

6/10 season this, wasn’t it. The last one is arguably one of the best ever in the franchise.

3 Likes

you: a queen who’s underachieved since Episode 3 has won the series? fuck off

me: A QUEEN FROM TUNBRIDGE WELLS WON A GENUINE SERIES OF DRAG RACE AND SUNNY TUNNY DIDNT GET MENTIONED WHATSOFUCKINGEVER?? FUCK OFF!!!

I’m raging. I’m gonna become a bio queen just to deliver Tunbridge Wells its rightful crown.

4 Likes

#EllaWasRobbed

Well that decision was made long before the final. I thought Kitty was hilarious throughout and I didn’t get the pearl clutching over the lyrics at all. I bet it’s the only lyric anyone remembers from that awful song.