Dramatic events

A car smashed into the wall outside our flat this morning and smashed the fuck out of it. She also smashed the shit out of the cable box on the street meaning we’re without TV and internet. If it is not back in time for the derby tomorrow I’ll probably smash down another wall! (in anger, not by accident)

Any dramatic things happened near you lately?

Do you feel more alive?

No, I feel more sleepy (it happened at 0540)

Someone smashed into our cable box last year. I can’t remember how long it took to fix it. Was pretty quick IIRC.

This is the sort of thing I was hoping to hear!

(It’s proper fucked in fairness to it, the actual box bit is about three cars lengths away from where all the cables are)

I hope no one smashes your back doors in to even it up xxx

ah that’ll take months. sorry.

CWBAFT!!!

You’re a real piece of work, you know that?

unlucky

Is she okay?

Fine, yeah.

That’s good. Hope your TV/internet woes are short-lived.

Many thanks SDD, my good friend (and colleague) has just offered me his house keys for tomorrow night so I can watch it round his if needs be. Thank goodness for friends (and colleagues) eh!

:joy:

It’s really bad when someone falls over so badly that it’s actually not funny because, as we all know, people falling over is one of the funniest things there is

Can I have some clarification on this (undoubtedly kind) gesture please? Why is he offering you his keys rather than inviting you round? Isn’t he going to be there?

He will be at a different football match at the time

Not sure Alaves - Eibar is being shown on UK television anyway

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes