Dream analysis thread

Had a good dream? Tell us about it here and we’ll figure out what it means.

To kick off, here’s a text I got from my other half this morning:

2 Likes

There are no good dreams, all dreams are boring

2 Likes

don’t be rude

1 Like

Hmm - that image came out rather large, didn’t it?

Had a sex dream about a threesome with two DiSers the other night, but alright, now you’ll never get to know if one of them was you.

1 Like

I once dreamed I was Godzilla’s campaign manager for a run at becoming mayor of Tokyo. I would contend that a) that was a good dream and b) a West Wing/Kaiju mash-up series would be must watch prestige television.

3 Likes

Not sure I’ve ever had a boring dream. My subconscious does not let up.

1 Like

Michael Gove was in last nights dream

Sorry, i think derailing the musicals thread earlier has given me a taste of the power I’ve always craved.

1 Like

Last nights dream: what I remember of it now is that I was at a funeral, and a woman I did not recognise was handing out snacks and I got crumbs on my lips and clothes and she insisted on cleaning me up in a very flirty manner.

1 Like

Dreams can come true
Look at me babe if I’m with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you’ve got to be strong

I had a BoJo dream last night too! I was his head of security and we had just got out of some conference when he started to behave really strangely - no co-ordination or focus etc. So he was pratting about like a lost bird and my team were talking about how annoying he was when he stepped out into the road and got crushed by a truck. It was legitimately horrible. The truck kept on driving and I know I didn’t want to look but had to. When I eventually did he was all smashed up but rose like the terminator or something and hobbled over to a wall in front of a pub and just perched there. I panicked and started ringing for an ambulance but they wanted to know what his top three cabinet members were before they’d send one. I had no clue and started walking around trying to ask people. I ended up in a really rundown neighbourhood and all the people around the bin-fires there just scowled at me. I was getting really desperate - then I woke up. Pretty intense!

1 Like

Guys, you know what there is nothing, literally NOTHING so boring as?

(not read the article but it’s 100% accurate probably)

is it that article. It looked really boring

1 Like

Never understood the dream-chat-is-boring thing. People seem to spend most of their existence chatting about the weather, traffic, dieting and shit TV. That’s what boring is. I’d rather have a glimpse into the unfettered adventures the subconscious tbh.

4 Likes

Yeah. Your OWN subconscious is one thing. Other people’s?

why would someone who finds dream chat boring enter and post in a dream chat thread… :thinking: hmm.

Yeah, I quite enjoy that. If Susan from HR spent her night dreaming about sawing up dead clowns and selling their meat online I’d rather have a chat about that than how it’s been a bit rainy lately.

3 Likes

Especially someone else’s

I’m trying to help here.