Dreams about DiSers (rolling)

This happens and sometimes it’s weird and sometimes not so much.

I had a dream last night in which I bumped into none other than @profk while I was trying to find somewhere on a uni campus that was somehow both my old uni campus and his old uni campus at the same time. HMMM, INTERESTING.

2 Likes

Had some I’m sure, can’t remember any though, except for pn turning up at my flat an insisting on doing the dishes with a dish-cloth or something.

WHAT DID I DO?

I think we had a good hug and then you pointed me in the right direction as I was apparently in quite a hurry

1 Like

oh my

7 Likes

I’ve recently dreamt about:

• @aggpass - who was an exceptional fielder in cricket
  • @plasticniki - who was helpful with her directions.
2 Likes

had a dream a while back that @Matt_was_taken taken was telling me how annoyed he was that a really good looking swedish girl was pursuing him

1 Like

classic mwt

2 Likes

Don’t really remember dreams, just have the basic ones about covering Epimer’s whatchamacallit with pasta probably.
Edit: I clearly know what cavolo nero is

3 Likes

I dreamt that one of you challenged me on my use of the word “unemployable”.

Last night I had a dream there was some kind of Dis meetup but the world was flooded and we were canoeing about the place. @twenty-nine was a significant character in some way, idk

3 Likes

there was the cruise idea, I liked that

@_Em came up in my dream last night. I must have read DiS while I was in bed. Didn’t appear in person, was just referred to in the middle of a conversation (in a swimming pool). Strange cos I’ve not really interacted with her, maybe it’s a sign I should. HELLO EM! :raising_hand:

@TheWza periodically tries to get us all to collectively buy an island or a castle or a castle island and live in a commune

5 Likes

Any banjos? You do have a perty mouth. :pig2:

1 Like

a few dissers have popped up in dreams over the years

i wasn’t specific because it is the worst :wink:

1 Like

It’s always about the gushing with you isn’t it?

1 Like

I knew I’d felt my ears burning.

1 Like

Just a callback to this

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/this-is-thread-number-10-000-on-new-dis/10000/36

and this

:sweat_drops:

2 Likes