Once used a sander attachment on the drill.
Got the cord to the drill wrapped around the drill and it broke, shorting the electrics to the entire house.
“Blimey, he’s f*cking lucky he wasn’t zapped to death!” my then Father in Law said.
“Blimey, he’s lucky he didn’t get a mild shock!” my then Mother in Law said.
I think she meant a mild shock at being zapped to death as opposed to a experiencing a slight jolt with 75,000 volts surging through me.
Either way, although I have successfully managed to drill some holes in some walls (with some of them even being pretty close to straight rather than at an angle), I feel like I might be a menace to myself and others in charge of one.