Drowned in Sound Spring PICNIC Meat (London)

Hi folks,

Spring meat organising season as well and truly on with Glasgow and the fens sorted out, it seems only proper to get a London one going too.

I scouted out the idea for a picnic t’other day in another thread and there was decent interest. I thought it could be good because if we do it in the middle of the day then people outside of London itself will have time to travel in and out without worrying about places to stay. Generally it will just be informal hanging out in a park so very few constraints unless the weather turns out to be shit.

Also, it is family friendly! Bring your kids and/or tv if you want. R will be coming with me if we get this thing organised.

That leaves us with a date to decide, and a location. Please fill in the polls below if you are interested.
Dates:

• April 14th
  • April 21st
  • April 28th
  • May 5th
  • May 12th
  • May 19th
  • May 26th
  • I would prefer a Sunday

0 voters

• Regents Park
  • Some other park (please specify and put forward a case for it)

0 voters

Also, I would quite like to recruit a co-organiser to help me out, any takers?

@ing people who showed interest:
@plasticniki
@dingaling
@aboynamedgoo
@elthamsmateowen
@wewerewerewolvesonce
@WizardLizard
@ericV
@Fintans_Cat
@jazzballet

Need multiple choice poll I reckon.

But I already voted and now it can’t be changed.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@iamwiggy
@Jeremys_Iron
@hexagram
@imaperv
@DarwinBabe
@incandenza
@he_2
@jordan_229
@Yesiamaduck
@badmanreturns

Oh fuck, that is what I meant to do :flushed:

@NotEvenDreams
@Slicky
@Scout
@AcceptanceIII

hello. i will bring the nerf vortex.

ACTUAL DATE POLL

• April 14th
  • April 21st
  • April 28th
  • May 5th
  • May 12th
  • May 19th
  • May 26th
  • I would prefer a Sunday

0 voters

Spring is well busy for the plastics but I have ticked two May Saturdays I can do.

i haven’t worked out any of the weekends i am going to visit the gf so i’ve just said yes to everything at the moment. not very helpful but better than nothing i guess.

May dates are best for me. I’m totally easy, parks-wise.

Wish I could say I could come to some of these dates, but I am red alert from the beginning of April onwards really.

Tbh can’t do the 19th May but could probably jig stuff about to make the others!

You know, there would be a 20% chance that me, Mrs CCB and the girls would be up for dropping in on a DiS meet-up. It would be absolute chaos though.

i’m easy really. regents park will probably be v busy but is probably the best of the central ones

COol! I’m down March 30-April 15 so want to do multiple meats but of those dates 14th (my phone won’t let me vote?)

Two dates I’ve selected I can deffo do 100%. The others, not so much

Yeah, I thought central will probably be convenient for a greater number of people, and Regents would be better than the others. Also I know it comparatively well and thought it would be good not to get lost on the way to my own meat.

Dis ski trip?

Only if we can ski in London m9