Drowned in Sound Spring PICNIC Meat (London)

Finally!

There’s transport from London as well as to!

Leaving London? lol

Bump to see if there is any more interest before settling on a date, the poll for choices is here (not the one in the OP):

1 Like

As this seems to be meat thread bumping day… basically the attempted organising of this is causing me a silly amount of anxiety, I think I have taken on something a bit too far out of my capabilities.

I still think it would be a cool meat, would someone like to take over the organisational reigns from me?

M9 we are a chill bunch. Don’t threat. I know we seem scary but we aren’t.

1 Like

DiS picnic meat, 28th April, Regents Park! You in?

• Y
  • N
  • maybe

0 voters

1 Like

Out of the original dates I’m only there on April 14th (am actually there March 30 until 15)

Said yes, which means I will try V hard

sure there’ll be plenty of other meats while you’re around! haggis toastie meat, scout jnr’s first black metal show, etc.

THERE BETTER BE

Thanks Eric :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope you get nice weather mates

We still going to do this / something like this? April / May? Bank hol weekend??

I know I pitched the idea in the first place, but I am going back and forth over whether anxiety is getting the better of me.

We did the poll up thread a little for April 28th, a lot of indecisive responses. Maybe we should re-poll?

1 Like

Yep, Monday?

Yeah, I’ll get a poll going then when more people are about.

@anon82218317 those sound like very good choices, I’ll have to think about what I can bring that will survive being jostled about in the bottom of a pushchair.

@incandenza you should definitely come if you can! :grinning:

1 Like

We’re repolling tomorrow!!

I’ll bring the quorn scotch eggs

3 Likes

I’d be interested in this (I know I am in London at least once at some point this Spring)

1 Like