Drownedinsound Community Hardship Fund Winter Raffle: Draw Thread šŸ„³

y

edit: re the haircut, think itā€™s on my list just because i just ordered every single prize but stuck it last (or almost last) since i donā€™t have any hair.

6 Likes

Yep, will be there for the gig in February

4 Likes

Prize code 12: Weā€™re Gonna Walk Around This City with Our Headphones on to Block out the Noise by Nosferatu D2 donated by @ynot

Edit: last minute change this now has TWO copies available!

2 Likes

The best Stat Geek since @he_2 ran his weekly STATATTACK series.

1 Like

just grow out any hair you do have (pubes included) and demand a full body wax from @he_2

6 Likes

Crikey, thatā€™s taken me back a bitā€¦ I was VERY bored at work in those days!

1 Like

That would spoil next yearā€™s prize though.

1 Like

he_2 is now getting very nervous about the next winner

3 Likes

Our winners are:
@anon76851889
@83746725

13 Likes

Very good album IMO

5 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but looking forward to it

2 Likes

@infinite_jest
@BobRickerton
@japes
@willum

PM me with some ideas for a playlist youā€™d like and iā€™ll do it :slight_smile: Spotify preferred but can do tidal or apple music or whatever the kids are doing these days.

5 Likes

yaas

cheers prof

2 Likes

its gonna be fucking cycling from you, isnā€™t it

7 Likes

The drumwork on that album is fucking exceptional pal. If you enjoy drummers youā€™ll like it.

1 Like

Two of my best friends ex-band, one being my house mate. Even though they are friends and it sounds like Iā€™m just being biased it honestly is one of my favourite albums all these years later. DiS gave it a 9/10 too.
Thereā€™s a Christmas song on it, which is apt timing.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Adam actually has a rehearsal tonight for his current band. But heā€™s a big Simpsons fan, he may appreciate this, Iā€™ll show him when he gets home.

8 Likes

Just read through this whole thing and it is very lovely. Delighted with my prize, all of my bad raffle memories of the past have been wiped away by today.

It has been said so many times but to raise this amount of money, for @anon89873996 and helpers to be so organised, for everyone to be so spiritedā€¦ itā€™s truly special, and there canā€™t be many communities anywhere, let alone on the web, that are so friendly, welcoming, generous and giving. Love yas <3

Althoughā€¦ take it to the bike thread, bike nerds.

21 Likes

his playlist will be 20 tunes of cycling related gabber bangers.

1 Like