Drownedinsound Community Hardship Fund Winter Raffle: Draw Thread 🥳

me too

How many pages will just say “Pass and move it’s the Liverpool groove” over and over again? Lots, I hope.

6 Likes

I will totally nick someone else’s idea and donate £20 to a charity of the winner’s choice.

I would offer a jar of piccalilli but they’ve all been allocated now

2 Likes
3 Likes

As an additional prize I will never like a particular user of YOUR CHOOSING ever, ever again.

9 Likes

If you’re still looking for prizes I can put together a small box of stuff from Leeds market

2 Likes

Sorry, having trouble with this tail end!

I can offer a voucher for two to a wine tasting class that one of my atds does - it’s in Greenwich. If the winners aren’t LME then I can have her recommend some nice wine that I’ll order and send instead.

I’ll also make/write a couple of mini zines about any topic, if anyone’s interested in that(doubtful)

2 Likes

Ok, so extra prizes offered:
@colinzealuk Aberystwyth snack box
@jordan_229 thread almanac/joke book
@AcceptanceIII £20 charity donations
@ghostpony extra postcards
@nemrac Leeds market goodies
@sheeldz extra map
@dingaling wine prize and/or mini-zines

This is really great and incredible but now I need to work out the best way to do this with the remaining prizes and remaining prizeless users.

8 Likes

Shall I give the prizeless users with nothing left on their lists first pick of the extra prizes?

6 Likes

I’d happily offer a prize, but I’m skint and my only skills are typing/proofreading (I guess I could do a transcript of anything anyone wanted) or making kind of rubbish music, and there’s already typing prizes and better musical prizes! You’ve done an amazing job of this, absolutely awesome, totally brightened December up.

1 Like

(walk in here from the thread they landed here in)

ROSCOE: Congratulations @AphexTwinkletoes for your victory

MARLON: Manches will probably PM you later on about sending you our story

ROSCOE: Yes, but for now we would like to soak in the atmosphere

ROSCOE and MARLON walk around in weird circles, kinda stroking greenery and that with a look of fascination on their faces

15 Likes

Ah sorry if it’s too much save mine for next year!

Yeah, I think that’s fair.

1 Like

Well, I can draw @stupidsexyflanders remaining proofreads from the interested people! Three available.

They have been drawn from the remaining interested parties to:
@Matt_was_taken
@WizardLizard
@thedistrict

7 Likes

My donation care of @Bamnan . I did put “care of bamnans real name” but it hasn’t shown up.

30 Likes

thank you very much x

6 Likes

Haven’t you heard? No handed’s cool now. Also I’ve always been able to eat on the bike, obviously.

1 Like

Papergirls vol. 1 donated by @shrewbie will go to the only person who had it down on their list who was as yet prizeless:

@colon_closed_bracket!

22 Likes

Yessss such a good prize! Only reason I didn’t put it is cos I already own it

1 Like