Ducks record clear out (Final 20 records. Any 5 for £10)

I’m fine with just those thanks - pm when you know what the postage will be and we can sort out payment.

Just want to say thank you to all that have had dealings with me in the thread, you’ve made it an absolute delight, super kind people here.

3 Likes

I’ll take Flying Lotus - LA please. Need it posted too.

Heya sorry went shrotly before u posted.

I’ll take the Deltron record if it is still available, and you are 200% sure you don’t want it anymore (will need it posting)

1 Like

Thatll be about 10 to 11 with postage probs, u happy to pay for that?

Hey YIAD, are these on CD or vinyl? Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious where you’ve already said this.

Vinyl

1 Like

Have PMed :slight_smile:

1 Like

All Brighton orders have now been fulfilled.

For everyone else I got my packaging delivered today. I’m paid on the 22nd and will post all records straight after work at 15.30pm I will default to 2nd class but if you would like 1st class or special recorded delivery let me know as you’ll be paying for post :slight_smile:

Pictured below is my stack of packaging (with yesiamaduck branded cup to confirm authenticity)

There are about 20 records remaining if you’re so inclined but as these albums are less sought after records I’ve reduced the prices to £10 for 5 records (not incl postage) so if you would like to take a punt on something you’ve not heard of feel free message me.

A-hoy everyone

I’ve sent messages to everyone that I’m posting to tomorrow at some point this week. If you’re expecting a message from me but haven’t heard please let me know but I think I’ve covered everyone! As a thank you to allow 2 weeks for delivery I’ve included a free bonus record [a random pick from the selection of white label records and EPs] in all of your parcels (no matter how many records you ordered) which will not factor into the cost of your postage. I will confirm postage at some point tomorrow for you all providing payment has been received and address details provided.

7 Likes

5 records for 20 quid and a bonus record?

Don’t ever open a record store man. With this kind of generosity you wouldn’t last a week.

This is very kind and thanks for keeping us all updated. Intrigued what the bonus record is!

4 Likes

Might do an unboxing video for mine.

2 Likes

Too kind, mate. Too kind. Thank you

Heya

The majority of the records have now been sent out. I’ve PM’d you a photo with proof of postage and the cost of postage if required. If you’re expecting to hear from me but have not please let me know.

Unfortunately I had to split a couple orders into 2 parcels, these will be posted tomorrow/Monday as I wait for additional packaging, I’ve messaged you if affected. Apologise, poor planning on my behalf.

Enjoy your records :slight_smile:
Let me know if there are any issues, as far as I’m aware all records should play fine but if there are any issues at all or the records come damaged drop me a line and we’ll sort something out :wink:

Cheers guys

Oh what’s this?

Cheers again @Yesiamaduck :hugs::partying_face::slight_smile:

6 Likes

All received. They look well looked after. Nice one. Thanks again!

1 Like