Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh BAN-AL! 🦇

Haaai,

Any of youse going guising then? Gimme your best joke/trick and maybe JUST maybe I’ll give you some sweets! except @cutthelights , only monkey nuts for you!

Hey Witches! I’m going to a spooky punk gig later after the Dragon of Shandon parade. No costume for me, I already dressed like a weirdo on Sunday night!

Bahaha, amazing I thought that was you and @lo-pan at first.

Me and C have been invited out, but winter training starts tomorrow, so I think we’re gonna stay in and nibble each other instead. :bat: :spider: :spider_web: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull: :japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::zombie::vampire:

Q. What is the problem with twin witches?

A. You never know which witch is witch!

Eoin and @Lo-Pan are both very suave men!

Haha, genuine cackles were had. Here ya go ----> :candy: :candy: :candy:

Q. How do you make a witch itch?

A. Take away her w

I’ve got a lot of these

Uh oh… people get in here quickly before I run out of sweets!!! :candy: :candy: :candy:

The Thing on a massive boat!

Gonna sit in the pub for a few drinks beforehand and have a goose at South East London’s finest costumes walking the streets.

I love seeing the morning afters :smiley:

i’ve gotten into some weird beeve with the person i was supposed to be working with the rest of the week so that’s nice. good job i cancelled the other work i was offered :disappointed:

so glad this job is finishing today though, don’t think i’ll tell them i have availability. might go and live in a well for three days (alright, toru okada!!!)

i saw a guy at the tube station the other morning dressed in shorts and tshirt with with a full size skeleton draped over his back :smiley:

*tries to juggle*
*drops balls*
*holds out hand expectantly*

Got a jacket potato food baby

Taking the kids (2 and 4) trick or treating for their first ever time. They’re both super excited.

Guessing that they’ll mostly be given treats but haven’t even though about any tricks that might be appropriate. Assume that classic brick through window will suffice?

Tell us about the beeve please.

Here ya go :peanuts: :peanuts: :peanuts:

:hugs: