Duh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh BAN-AL! 🦇

I might hide under my TV’s duvet, jump out and try put the willies up 'em

I’ve got images of mini epimer going guising and getting sweeties in exchange for hugs.

what is guising? I assume it’s scottish? How does it differ from trick or treating please?

NO TOUCHING

Save it for Thursday mate

Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?

because demons are a ghoul’s best friend!

3 Likes

You don’t just get sweets given to you, You’ve got to EARN IT!!

Is that the difference? I’m not sure? Turnips!?

really like the beard look man. keep it long term?

second picture is mildly chilling.

:angry: :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not dressing up. Gonna go see Thor then check out the Samhain thing on the Royal Mile

1 Like

Fucking fat handed twat, took two goes to type that correctly

:candy: :candy: :candy:

1 Like

Thor? I Can’t Even Thit Down!

1 Like

Already gone! Shaved it off before work yesterday and I’m growing my normal beard back out.

Yeah, I stood stock still behind the singers for a lot of the gig in an attempt to unnerve them. Proper creepy.

noooooooooooo.

yeah down here all that’s required is to be dressed up and say the words “trick or treaaaaaaat”

If a big group of say 5 kids come to your door, do they all have to do an individual “turn”. Must be quite time consuming

alright, this company ‘strong pencilled’ me for weds-fri, they haven’t confirmed by today so i chase them and say another company is asking after my availability, they say ok we’re chasing and we’ll let you know asap, now at 4pm they come back to me and cancel the work because ‘the company only wanted thurs and fri in the end and you said you had another offer weds-fri so we cancelled it’

basically just think they’re being a bit vindictive because i said i might have other work if they didn’t need me.

You look like en evil mastermind from a film there Kg :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Yeah, you had to have a joke or a trick of some sort prepared definitely. I suppose it was a bit time consuming but I only ever visited like 4 houses in the village I was from.

Mate, my beard grows so quickly that I could have that back by next Monday.

1 Like

Mate, it’s still Tuesday!

1 Like