Dull dreams

So I think I have reached the age in my life where I have run out of exciting things to dream about.

Last night I had a dream where the entire plot was how I had broken this glass mug and was mildly disappointed about it.

Any other Dissers out there having incredibly dull dreams?

6 Likes

Dull dreams are the norm for me, never ever have good ones.

Think a low point was when I watched an episode of Friends in it and Ross wanted everyone to call him ‘37’ instead of ‘Ross’. That was it

9 Likes

when i had a job i hated i used to regularly dream that i was at work. then i’d wake up relieved to find i’m not at work, and then realise i now have to go to work for real.

8 Likes

i’ve definitely had dreams before where i’m just on the internet

3 Likes

Would say at least twice a month I have a dream where I’m working at one of my past jobs I had at college.

Had one the other week actually, I was back on the floor at Morrisons but all I was doing was moving palettes around.

I need an imagination

2 Likes

Classic 37

1 Like

Sometimes get ones where I’m scrolling through Facebook, which seems to imply it left as big a mental scar as my final school exams.

If Ross From Friends ever wants to start an ambient project…

2 Likes

I find glass mugs nightmarish

1 Like

I only use it for coffee (for some reason) and it has that insulation layer thing that means the outside remains cold to the touch while the drink stays hot for ages which is the main reason I like it.

Hey no judgment, once you find the mug you like - just I used to live with someone who made really milky tea in a massive see-through mug and would leave the tea bag in while drinking (deviant) and it would bob into view out of the murk against the side while they slurped (shudder)

1 Like

I hardly dream at all and it’s rubbish

1 Like

Just dreamt that I worked for Tesla (boring) and Elon was having a go cause I couldn’t engineer so I said my ideas are a better map on the screen and to show the battery life more accurately

2 Likes

Yeah, had one about buying the slightly not as nice snelling fabric softener recently.

But last night i was making out with gillian anderson in my dreams so I’ve balanced that one out at least.

2 Likes

tell me more about this fabric softener

3 Likes

Had a dream last night where I was sitting next to a giant snail at a dinner party and we conversed in sign language about world politics

6 Likes

Take it to the fantastic dreams thread pal

5 Likes

Had a dream recently that started off mostly involving boring stuff from a job I left 15 years ago… but by the end a 10 foot tall bird was eating a heron.

3 Likes

I broke that glass mug today…I think I must be psychic or something as it is exactly a month after having the dream about breaking that mug.

1 Like

Had one was cutting up some cardboard with a saw and I was shouting at them ‘You don’t cut cardboard with a saw!’

3 Likes