Dull thread alert: Where to get a jewellery clasp fixed/replaced?

I have a not expensive but sentimental necklace with a broken clasp.

Is this the sort of thing that I can get repaired or replaced on the high street?
I’m in South London in case someone actually knows somewhere?

The most exciting thing that I can tell you is that the clasp is apparently called a lobster clasp. I did not know that there were fun names for clasps.

I’d have thought most high st jewellers would sort you out pretty easily? (are high st jewellers even a thing any more?)

Yeah, should be able to get that fixed pretty simply. Find a nice independent jeweler and talk it through with them.