Dungarees

How old were you when you last wore dungos?

7 or 8.

Dunga’s are big business my man. I imagine quite a few of the International Women on here have worn them recently.

Oshkosh?

What’s you’re fucking answer?

No older than five I wouldn’t say.

(Adult) bloke opposite me on the tube last night was wearing them combined with a @Ruffers style headband

Nice avatar

1 Like

Well you’re asking two questions there, the first one takes me back to 1986. The disintegration of the Challenger space shuttle was still fresh in everyone’s minds and after losing a patent battle with Polaroid, Kodak decided to leave the instant camera business.

I don’t think I’ve ever worn any.

Then the time is nigh

It’s a good luck especially with the stripes!

1 Like

Yeah looks like they’re back in some type of way. My 13 year old cousin specifically requested a black skinny pair for chrismas.

1 Like

Very kind.

I guess the problem is going to the lav as I assume adult ones don’t have poppers in the gusset zone.

Highway to the gusset zone!

1 Like

Never worn any

But mrs BITT has recently taken to wearing a pair & I must admit they are very sexy

• and not just to me. First time she wore them to work a female colleague came out to her as bisexual

Strange how stereotypes work innit ?

1 Like

I believe you have hit on the correct age here.

Please rephrase this Theodore.

“Rephrase this, please, Theodore.”

2 Likes

Fuck this

1 Like

Yeah this, my wife looks proper peng in hers.

They look great.

I’ve never worn them. Think they look a bit weird on blokes unless you go mega hipster and curate a kind of gold prospector look

1 Like